Broken Garage Door Springs
What Causes Failure of Garage Door Springs?
- When there is extreme fluctuation of temperature, your garage door springs may get affected. Contraction and expansion can easily take a toll on garage door springs. If you ignore regular maintenance of your garage door, its smooth functionality graph goes down. As a result, the garage door springs may break down.
- Garage door springs may also get break due to improper garage door spring installation. You need to hire professionals to ensure proper installation and adjustment for smooth operation of the door.
- The garage door springs can also break due to wear and tear.
You all know the importance of the garage door springs, so, when it breaks down, you should immediately call for professional garage door springs repair service provider in Phoenix.
Steps to repair your Garage Door Springs are:
- Firstly, get your car out of the garage. To manually open your garage door, you need to first pull the red emergency release. The door will obviously be heavy and you may, therefore, need help.
- Step two is to identify your spring type; it's important to know whether the spring is an extension or torsion spring. This will also help you know the amount of force you need to open the door manually. You can then buy new springs and install them. In most cases, you will not be in a position to repair your garage door springs. It is advisable to contact us as we employ experienced professionals adept at broken garage door spring repair service in Phoenix.
Phoenix Home Garage Doors is an excellent choice for homeowners in and around Phoenix. To repair garage door springs, we employ technicians that are thorough professionals who have undergone rigorous training, including extensive on-the-job training. Our experts at Phoenix Home Garage Doors are up-to-date on the safety measures involved in garage door repair process. Besides, we are also well-informed on how to handle your garage door extension springs repair & replacement, so that they cause no further complications.
Note that our garage door repair technicians in Phoenix are licensed, certified, bonded and insured for quality garage door springs repair services. An insured technician will also figure out unforeseen problems in your garage door that may result in serious accidents in the future. Once your broken garage door springs have been repaired or replaced, take good care of it. It is advisable that you hire professional garage door repair services for maintenance of your garage door. Regular garage door maintenance enhances the durability of your garage door springs and all other garage door parts.