Garage Door Openers Brands
For decades, most homeowners have installed garage door openers in their garage doors. Previously considered as luxurious gadgets, garage door openers have become a necessity in most homes today. This is because they make things easy while opening and closing the garage door and thus serves as an advantage. In addition, the garage door opener integrates ample security features with automated codes. So, how to get high quality garage door openers brands installed in your home if you reside in Phoenix?
Phoenix Home Garage Doors are always at your service in Phoenix and neighboring areas. From our Phoenix office, we strive to offer garage door opener related services for all garage door opener brands. We also offer garage door opener maintenance and inspection service among other garage door repair in Phoenix.
So, what makes Phoenix Home Garage Doors different from other Garage Door Opener Companies?
- Phoenix Home Garage Doors provide high quality garage door service delivery that suits all your garage door needs. In addition, we have highly qualified technicians with plenty of experience in dealing with all high class garage door opener brands including their repair and installation.
- Our staff is always alert, giving our clients 24 hours service. You can depend on our garage door opener repair specialists in Phoenix to fix any problem at any time.
- We automate most garage doors with chain, belt or screw-driven openers, and offer top-notch services to our esteemed clients. We mostly offer guardian and Liftmaster garage door openers.
- Liftmaster garage doors have great qualities.
Phoenix Home Garage Doors deals with all high class garage door opener brands which include:
- Chamberlain Garage Door Opener
- Craftsman Garage Door Opener
- Raynor Garage Door Opener
- Liftmaster Garage Door Opener
- Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener
- Genie Garage Door Opener
Some features of Liftmaster garage door opener brands that we offer are as follows:
- LiftMaster Screw Drive Garage Door Opener: This type requires less maintenance since the screw drive garage door opener has minimum moving parts. In this design, the trolley usually rides on a rod as the motor rotates the steel rod. The model, however, may not be the best in areas that experience fluctuations in extreme climatic conditions. This opener is specially designed with security rolling code technology that opens a door faster.
- LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener: This garage door opener is specially designed to mount on the side of your garage door. This saves space on the ceiling adjacent to the garage door. The opener comes loaded with Security +2.0 model, MyQ Technology and the Timer-Close System.
- LiftMaster Belt Drive Garage Door Opener: These openers share a similarity with the chain model, with the only difference being the belt that pulls the trolley. The belts are made of heavy materials including fiberglass and steel-reinforced rubber. This boosts its strength to propel the garage door efficiently.
- LiftMaster Chain Drive Garage Door Opener: This type of door opener is propelled by a chain that is similar to a bicycle chain. It has a heavy lifting power and is connected to a metal bar that is on the garage door. This metal bar is sometimes referred to as a J-arm.
As seen above, using high quality garage door openers is of utmost importance to the accessibility of your garage door. If you have not installed one, it is highly recommend that you do. For more information about our garage door services, don't hesitate to contact us through our website or emergency line.